On the 4th of March a multiplier event to promote the e-MOTIVE project results was carried out by RTRIT.
The event was carried out according to the agenda which included:
- Ice breaking activities
- Informative presentation:
- about e-MOTIVE project (objectives of the project, partners, scope results and outcomes)
- about the research Identification of competencies and needs of VET Teachers and Identification of training preferences of VET Students and its results revealing situation in Latvia.
- Introduction to the methodology of “Knowledge pills”
- Working in teams with Knowledge pills developed in the project and grouped according to the subjects (each group works to create a teaching/training material only by using knowledge pills)
- Webinars and social media
- Teaching/training videos
- 360 panorama images
- Presentations of the teams
- Sum up, sharing experiences, open questions